Membership and Affiliations:
- IEBWA – International Equine Body Workers Association
- Equine Canada
- Manitoba Horse Council
- AAC: Agility Association of Canada
- AIM: Agility in Manitoba
Courses, Seminars and Presentations:
Currently at more than 1000 hours of formal instruction in animal anatomy and bodywork techniques; continually taking additional courses.
- Foundations of Equine Massage – Equinology Inc. 250+ hour course. Certified EBW (Equine Body Worker – 2006).
- Advanced Equine Massage – Equinology Inc. 90+ hour course. 2007
- Acupressure Intro – five day course presented by Britt Mills DVM 2008
- Advanced Acupressure (Britt Mills DVM) three days 2009
- Canine Massage – 250 hours. Certified Canine Masseuse August 2008
- Canine Myofascial Release: Ruth Mitchell-Golladay (Barnes method). 80 hrs Certified May 2011
- Hoof Health – Barb Fenwick 2 days 2009
- Equine Dentistry Lecture 2007
- T-Touch introduction 2000, 2004
- Various presentations on nutrition, saddle fit, conformation, natural hoof care.
- Awarded the J.W.Pattillo scholarship towards further education – 2007. Newsletter announcement (PDF) (Written permission was obtained by Equinology INC to use this free newsletter. To subscribe please visit Equinology.com)
Canine Conditioning and Health Seminars:
- Your Athletic Dog: A Functional Approach, (two days) Suzanne Clothier 2005
- Canine Physiotherapy Workshop (half day) Silvia Lavalee, 2006
- 11th Annual Conference for the Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers, (member), Saskatoon, SK. May 2007 Presenters: Dr. Stanley Coren, Dr Ian Dunbar, Dr. Jesùs Rosales-Ruiz, Keilly Abbat, Sue Ailsby, Cheryl Bartlett, Tammy Brook-Dekens, Robyn Hood (Tellington T-Touch)
- Canine Orthopedic Issues (2.5 hour overview)
- Certified Canine Hydrotherapist from Greyfriars (UK) 2013 Curriculum included Canine First Aid, Orthopedic and Spinal Conditions, Hydrotherapy Theory and Practice, Anatomy review, among other classes.